Monday 28 July 2014

Week 3: Second Design-Bar/Arcade



A collage of different Bars that I looked into.



A collage I created of images of a variety of arcades which have inspired me.

I would like to design an arcade/games room for my second idea for the boat shed.
As an arcade is quite large and filled with many different gaming machines and vending machines so I might need to think about expanding this idea into 2 boat sheds or have different levels to create more space for this idea. Arcades are quite vibrant and bright so I would have to think about what colours would go inside, to create the vibe for gamers and children of all ages that would come to this arcade.
An attempt at photoshop to add some texture to the interior of the Bar room. I photoshopped some textural bricks onto the walls to create an idea of what could be used inside for the walls.

Quick sketch of an arcade machine.

Plan view
Here I have used two boat sheds side by side to add extra space for my arcade inspired games/bar.

Perspective drawing of  the bar in one of the two boat sheds i will be using for my design.

Elevation drawing of the games room

Section


No comments:

Post a Comment